Nairobi, Kenya, 2017-Mar-30 — /EPR TRAVEL NEWS/ — Nairobi offers a wide variety of things to do and where to stay or where to eat. Cruzeiro Safaris offers tours and trips to most of these attractions. With the increase of flights and improvement of the Nairobi airport, passengers are expected to increase into the city of Nairobi.
From the onset of stepping into the airport, travelers can now book inline Nairobi airport transfers, tours and trips to the Nairobi National Park with an options of add ons to the Elephant orphanage also known as the David Shendrick wildlife trust, giraffe center also known as the African fund for Endangered Wildlife (AFEW), National Museum of Kenya, Karen Blixen Museum famous to the film Out of Africa, Bomas of Kenya, Lake Nakuru National Park one day trip tour and much more. All excursions in Nairobi can be booked last minute although for planning purposes its important to book tours and trips to the attractions in Nairobi much way in advance.
Other Kenya Safaris Packages are available on the website and also on their partner websites.
Our Special trave Offer 1: for the Low Season is 2 days flying safari to Governors Camp Safari in Masai Mara for only USD698 per person either single/ solo travel or sharing basis. Which will include return flights from Nairobi, Game viewing drives, Park entry fees and Nairobi airport transfers. Special travel vacations offer for 4 days to Governors Camp is USD1209 per person. Take advantage of these travel vacation deals offers for 2017 to Masai Mara in Kenya read more on https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/governors-main-camp
Here are 5 Reasons to go on Safari in East Africa during the Shoulder & Low Seasons
- Save Money East Africa is not the cheapest of African regions to visit. As the traditional heartland of African wildlife safaris, the prices in East Africa are higher than in most Southern African countries. These higher costs can put budget conscious travelers off, but the good news is that prices drop during the off-peak times of the year, bringing these classical safari destinations within reach. One of the reasons prices fall is because mainstream travel advice is to avoid the rainy seasons and that winter game viewing is best. Also, most travelers tend to travel during the northern hemisphere summer and over Christmas and New Years.
- You can save between 20 and 40% on safaris outside of the high and peak season.
- It’s not just the safari packages that are cheaper in low season, the accommodation rates drop saving you money on pre and post tour accommodation. Activities are also offered at reduced prices, as are day trips.
- If you’re travelling independently in Kenya during low season you also have more leverage for bargaining and negotiating better deals too.
- Flights are also cheaper, due to lower demand! All-in-all it can make an otherwise too expensive Nairobi safari affordable. We are able to enjoy the amazing moorlands, the beautiful snowcaps, mysterious oceans and seas and incredible wildlife. However, it is our responsibility to ensure that whilst we enjoy the marvels of this world we should be conscious of maintaining the conservation of these wonders.
The shoulder seasons which fall between the low and peak periods offer similar advantages to the low seasons. Falling at the start and end of the rains, the shoulder seasons are often the best time to go on safari travel in Kenyas Amboseli, Lake Nakuru and in terms of balancing cost, game viewing, visitor numbers and weather. The shoulder season between the long and short rains – from January to March, is actually considered by some safari veterans to be the best time to go game viewing in Kenya and Tanzania.
Partner site links to online Reservations
Nairobi National Park Tour with Options and the most popular booking online reservation link with over 30 reviews https://www.getyourguide.com/nairobi-l267/nairobi-national-park-full-day-tour-t11393/
Tours to Giraffe Center
Tours to Elephant Orphanage or David wildlife trust
Trips to the Lake Nakuru National Park full day
Lake Naivasha Full Day Tour to Joy Adamson and Born free experience
Combines trip to Giraffe center and elephant orphanage attractions
Amboseli National Park safari for 2 days
Masai Mara Safari for 3 days by road to a budget accommodation
Masai Mara Safari for 3 days flying to a luxury tented camp
Safari to Tsavo East and Saltlick for 3 days from Mombasa
Safari to Tsavo East and West from Mombasa
Mombasa Tour to Shimba Hills National Park
Diani tours to Shimba hills National Park
coffee and tea farming experience for 3 days in Kenya
Dolphin tracking one day excursion from Mombasa or DIani
All attractions at a glance https://www.viator.com/operator/10067
There is also presence in Zanzibar however one should make sure they have chosen the correct hotel destination.
Zanzibar Airport transfers
Are you attending any conferences, meetings in Nairobi and Mombasa in Kenya? Then you have a partner to show you around anytime. Get in touch on Contact US form, or Ask a Question? to make any enquiries.
Cruzeiro Safaris Limited is a tours and travel company based in Nairobi, Kenya. It’s mandated to provide tours and safaris to everyone willing to be enlightened about travel destinations priority being Kenya then other countries. It also provides Affordable Air tickets worldwide. One can read trip advisor nairobi reviews or read all traveler reviews.
Contact-Details: Cruzeiro Safaris Kenya | URL: www.cruzeiro-safaris.com |
Tel: +254-722-370833 or +254-710-729021 +254-20-5244333
Mumias South Road, Buru Buru Shopping Center, Visions Place