The Migration Starts in Masai Mara Early in 2017
Nairobi, Kenya, 2017-Jun-13 — /EPR TRAVEL NEWS/ — The migration of wildebeests and zebras have now entered the Mara. This has been confirmed today (7th June, 2017) after a fact finding mission round the entry points along the Mara and Serengeti border. Though this is still in its’ initial stages, every indication shows that the stage is set for the world’s most fascinating wildlife spectacle. A few herds of mainly zebras and wildebeest have crossed the border near sand river gate. They could be seen this morning taking their traditional route towards Roan hill, and some have already crossed the main road to the Mara river from Sekenani gate. Their movement however is slower because of the amount of grass in their way. Since April this year we have continued having intermittent rains which has made the plains covered in long green grass. we are still experiencing sporadic rain showers.
Book any of our safaris starting from Nairobi and going to Masai Mara National Reserve either by Road or Fly to Masai Mara.
Masai Mara Budget Safari for 3 days by Road – Direct Booking Link
Masai Mara Safari 4 Days by Air (fly in) to Governors Camps – Direct Booking Link
Or Book through our Partner link by Road – Masai Mara Safari 3 Days from Nairobi
Many travelers come to Africa in search of the “big five”: buffalo, lions, leopards, elephants and rhinoceroses. The chance to get close to these animals in their natural habitats is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, but your trip to the Africa is anything but a trip to the zoo. Safaris can be physically taxing and strenuous, and you may not see all the animals you expected. Since most safari destinations are in developing sub-Saharan nations, travelers must take certain safety and health precautions. If you’re planning a safari (or just dreaming about it), be as prepared as possible. Get some good guidebooks, talk to friends who’ve been to Africa and research, research, research. We’ve outlined some important safari basics, from choosing a destination to getting vaccinated, to help you start planning a successful African adventure such as short trip to the Nairobi National Park which can be booked online through https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/nairobi-national-park or through our partner online travel agency Get Your Guide Nairobi National Park Tour -link https://www.getyourguide.com/nairobi-l267/nairobi-national-park-full-day-tour-t11393/
The current migration craze is on – take on our 4 days to Lake Nakuru and #Masai Mara safari or 3 days to Maasai Mara only.
Our safaris in Kenya range from 1 to 17 days with the most popular being safari ndovu ‘elephant’ 6 days for people who have short time and want to see more you may arrive on early morning flights and leave on late evening flights in this way you will not incur hotel accommodation costs.
Business travelers time is very valuable a selection of flying packages to the Masai Mara National Reserve are offered or the Nairobi city tours for travelers staying in Nairobi and Mombasa City Tours for travelers staying in Mombasa and Malindi. The most popular governors camp in the Masai Mara offers the most serene location and unique authentic african style.
Groups travel or single travelers can always join for September, October, November and December for the 6 day safari to treetops in the Aberdares, Lake Nakuru National park and Masai Mara National Park.
MICE in Kenya is growing rapidly with new hotels coming up and more innovative theme being realized in the world. Kenya has the capacity to hold meeting of upto 12,000 people – but while we wait for that number to be realized, we are ready to accept the numbers that you have. Let cruzeiro-safaris.com handle the logistics for you which includes; airfares, airport reception and transfers to hotels, hotel accommodation, pre and post meeting safaris and excursions.
The rising numbers of visitors who travel to Kenya are one way or the other enticed to make a tour around #Nairobi or the surroundings. With #Cruzeiro-Safaris Online stores one can book easily the #tours they would want on a particular day: use faster emails: email@example.com
LIST OF #DAYTOURS
4. https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/bomas – Cultural Tour
5. https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/lake-nakuru-national-park – USD220 per person minimum 2 people
6. https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/nairobi-park-lunch-karen-girrafe – full day tour USD199 per person – minimum 2 people
7. https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/nairobi-tours-/174-carnivore-daily-tour LUNCH OR DINNER plus waiting charges USD75 per person minimum 2 people
8. https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/elephant-orphanage-tour -Baby #elephant conservation center in Nairobi where you can #adopt an elephant USD55 per person minimum 2 people
9. https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/nairobi-tours-/311-walking-and-cycling-at-hells-gate-park– swimming in the #sulphuric pool, visit the #devils bedroom via the #devilshighway, #rockclimbing and cycling USD160 Per person minimum 2 people.
10. #Masai Mara Safari 2 nights and 3days USD770 per person in a mid range lodge minimum 2 people and USD660 for low budget lodge minimum 2 people. https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/masai-mara-safari ; Are you a #group of 6 people we can give you a discounted rate of USD450 per person sharing for low budget lodges.
11. #Amboseli, #Lake Nakuru and Maasai #Mara safari for 5 nights/ 6 days https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/safarindovu starting from USD1856 per person minimum 2 people.
12. Fans of #Carmel derby safari in #Maralal, #Samburu County in Kenya in August. Kshs. 23800 or USD280 per person https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/camel-derby
13. #Aberdres Safari in #Nyeri county for 1 night/2days https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/2-days-aberdares-park USD 336 per person minimum 2 people.
14. #Golf, #Beach and #Bush Safari for 15 days in Kenya ONLY…USD6200 per person minimum 2 people https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/golf-and-safari
15. All #4wdrive safari https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/10-days-tour-by-jeep for 10 days Samburu / #Bogoria / Nakuru / Maasai Mara starting from USD3720 per person minimum 4 people.
16. #Luxury #lodges safari for #single #travelers for 7 https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/single-travel-package to Amboseli, Samburu and Maasai Mara Category 1: USD 4220 category 2: 4899..
17. Kenya Safari Travel Package from Nairobi to Mombasa and vice versa for 9 days – https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/safari-nairobi-mombasa
18. https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/mount-kenya-sirimon-route-4-day #Climbing #Mount #Kenya starting from USD 750 per person minimum 3 people.
19. #Flying safaris to #Governors Camp in Masai Mara 3 days starting from 1490 per person. https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/governors-main-camp
20. Flying safari to #Kichwa-Tembo Tented Camp 3 days starting from USD1090 per person sharing https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/kichwa-tembo-camp
21. Safari for 9 days combining flying and by road https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/safaritwiga starting from USD3786 per person minimum 2 people
22. Adventure safari to #Turkana https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/nairobi-safaris/long-safaris/turkana-tours-safari starting from USD1430 for 8 days minimum 4 people.
23. Luxury #Vacation for #honeymooners and #50plus citizen https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/50-plus-travel-deal starting from USD8961 per person minimum 2 people for 14 days.
24. Amboseli National Park Safari for 3 https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/3-days-amboseli-park starting from USD692 per person minimum 2 people
25. Best Tours and travel Africa package to Zanzibar and Kenya for 9 Days – https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/kenya-zanzibar
Cruzeiro-Safaris.com staff and management will be delighted to make your holiday a memorable one!!!
Cruzeiro Safaris Limited is a tours and travel company based in Nairobi, Kenya. It’s mandated to provide tours and safaris to everyone willing to be enlightened about travel destinations priority being Kenya then other countries. It also provides Affordable Air tickets worldwide. One can read trip advisor Nairobi reviews or read all traveler reviews.
Contact-Details: Cruzeiro Safaris Kenya | URL: www.cruzeiro-safaris.com |
Tel: +254-722-370833 or +254-710-729021 +254-20-5244333
Mumias South Road, Buru Buru Shopping Center, Visions Place
More Travel press releases